Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just a note...

This week was just a quick note, Lincoln was picking up his companion in Guadalajara.  All is good though, because I got a picture and I love seeing his cute face!! :)

Hey! 
This week was super great! We found a bunch of people!!  We have been working super hard and progressing and the area is great!  We are preparing many people to make covenants with the Lord and I love every minute of my mission!  Can't write much this week, but really it has been great.  We see so many miracles, and I love it out here.  I hope everyone is well.  I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life!  Thanks for everything!  I love you tons! Stay safe.  I hope all is well!
Love,
Elder Goodman


Elder Goodman and Elder Enriquez...Lincoln is a trainer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment