Monday, May 25, 2015

A lesson...to remember

THis week was SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! 
We are working hard. This work is the work of the Lord!!!
So, something funny... You guys are right.  My companion is a little tired of going all up and down hills all day....:/  He wasn't ready for that...but, the thing that is great is that we never run out of energy!  The Lord helps with that:)  --always. T he more we can teach, the more we get pumped, and the more we get pumped, the harder we work!  It is amazing.  The Lord hastens our feet.  We just have to have the desire!
This week was great, although it will be short, I will share what I can!
We have a plan for the area of all Mexico!  I don't know if you guys know about the plan for our area there in U.S. but there is always a plan, and we are sharing it with the members. Sometimes, as members I feel like I have forgotten how many blessings I really recieve as we have the Gospel.  To help the members to never forget what they have,  we spend a little time each week teaching the members part of the lessons we teach to investigators.  It is amazing. And just one miracle...sorry:( --I promise much more next week :)
We have been teaching the sister, S....  She has been member for a long time, but she wanted to know how the lessons were.  So we started teaching her and her family.  As they listened, they got excited and they realized all the blessings.  They started sharing the gospel.  They have now shared the Gospel with half of the neighborhood, and we have 2 investigators that are progressing because of what they have done.
That doesn't explain much... sorry. 
Next week, I will explain it well, and you guys won't end reading the letter like what?  What the heck?
I love you so much! Have a great week!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Elder Goodman
 I don't think I have to explain why my face is in the white guy ....
Doing some service...not standing on anything, just holding on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment