Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Missionary's Testimony....

(Same letter as the previous post...love the sweet words of this missionary and his Faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ.)

....But the best was your testimonies! I loved them. And so I wanted to share my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ with you!

I want you to know, what I know about my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He is my Savior. That He is my loving brother, and a person that is always there for me. I know that He knows every pain, sickness, and affliction we have gone through. That He cheers us on in the good times, and carries us through the bad times. That He is the Reedemer of the World, and He is the ONLY way we can return to live with our Father in Heaven. He was and is a prophet, a perfect example, and the Son of God. And that as the Son of God, He was the only person who could have satisfied the laws of justice and mercy in a perfect way. I testify that through Him, literally all of your sins can be washed away. That if you repent, and you are doing your best, He makes up the rest. Jesus Christ, is my friend. A person, that in the worst times, is literally there to help us every step of the way. He rejoices with us when we succeed. And He is there to take our burdens away. Through Jesus Christ, we can be cleansed. We can become white as snow. And we can become pure. I testify, that as a representative of Him, He loves every single one of us more than we could imagine. That He really would give everything so that just one of us could be saved. He showed us that! He suffered every sin, every dirty thing of the world, so that we could have the CHANCE to repent. Can you imagine that? That a perfect person who had been clean, perfect, and never deserved to go through any of that, did so for you? I testify of the purifying power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and that He is my example, my friend, and my counselor, every day of my life. I love Him with all my heart. I want  to be the best example of Him I can here on a mission. I owe Him my life, and I would give it willingingly. I have a testimony of repentance and the atonement, and I know that He will continue to help me. I'm not close to perfect right now. But I hope to get closer every day. It is my goal as a human being! To get to know Christ and become more like Him! I love this gospel. I know that it is true. That Jesus Christ is my Savior, Reedemer, and big brother. I love Him,  and I hope to show that every day here in Mexico! I love you! 
Love, Elder Lincoln Goodman:)

What do we stand for??

No comments:

Post a Comment